Computer Network and Systems Engineer
We are currently looking for an IT All Star to join our team. Supporting Biz IT Solutions' clients and infrastructure, you will have the title of Computer Network and Systems Engineer and be working in an ever changing environment with no two days the same!
Our little town is often over looked. It has much to offer anyone wanting a relaxed lifestyle. Little to no traffic, weekends to explore the the many incredible beaches around us.
If you enjoy
- working as part of a small team
- building strong client relationships
- delivering a high level of service
then this just might be the job for you
You will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support both onsite and remotely to a large variety of different businesses
- Combination of server, desktop and application support within Microsoft AD and Exchange environments
- Perform a wide variety of Level 1-2 support across many technologies
- Occasional project team work to deploy solutions for our clients
- Install and configure devices, Networking and other IT Equipment
- Reacting to and resolving infrastructure monitoring alerts
- Invoicing your own work, quotes and placing product orders
Your skills will include:
- Having experience providing IT Support to small and medium sized businesses
- Windows Server 2012 R2 & 2016
- Exchange Server 2013/2016
- Office 365 and G Suite
- IP/DNS/DHCP/WAN, firewalls, switches, routers, VPNs and VLANS
- A good understanding of back up systems and software (Veeam, StorageCraft)
- Excellent communication skills: able to explain and communicate clearly with end users and IT managers alike
- Have a great phone manner
- High level of attention to detail and time management skills are crucial
- An aptitude for problem solving and being able to get to the root of an issue quickly
- Resourceful and self motivated with a "can do" attitude: you do what you need to do to get the job done in a timely manner
- Be a team player, willing to go the extra mile to help team mates
To be considered for this role:
You must have a full valid New Zealand Drivers Licence
You must have excellent spoken and written English
You must be an NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident or hold a valid NZ work VISA
Company car, phone, devices will be provided for business use.
- Salary negotiable for the right person
- Company car provided
- Company phone provided
- Laptop and other necessary equipment provided
To apply for this position please use the contact form below, or send an email to email@example.com making sure you attach your CV and cover letter to the email.
Please DO NOT call us.
Biz IT Solutions is proud to be a completely smoke and drug free work place.